MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Music Society - Bam Dorner - World in the Visions

Music Society

Normale Version: Bam Dorner - World in the Visions
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Fusion
© 2013

Thanks, Bam..really enjoyed this a lot..actually, I found it very inspirational..I'm going to spend the rest of the day trying to make something like it, using the vsts in Arturia's Analog Lab, as they're some of the most realistic sounding I have access to at the moment.  Might share the end result, if I feel it's worthy. Big Grin