Update to V. 5.9
General Changes and Improvements:
- Prevent adding Master Bus to a Track/Bus group and make group button insensitive.
- Re/Add send options in the Processor box context menu and an option to allow feedback loop via Aux sends.
- Improvements to behaviour of Track/Bus/VCA Color Selection dialog.
- Consistent Color Selection dialogs with customizable color palette.
- Update Track/Bus/VCA colors while choosing color in Color Selection dialog.
- Use Shift key to toggle gain-grouping on a Fader, ctrl to override solo/mute grouping.
- Update Selection Clock when selected Region properties change.
- Hide SoundCloud upload in Export Dialog until fixed.
- Use OpenGL backed rendering/drawing for several Widgets on OS X/macOS including main Track Canvas to improve performance.
- Add ability to drop Group from VCA via right click on Group tab.
- Add preference to disable blinking of alert buttons.
- Various improvements to Audio Setup dialog.
- Add preference to only enable Click when recording is enabled.
- Updates to Blueberry Milk colors/theme.
- Merge most of the string-convert branch (see ardour-dev list for overview).
- Remove no longer necessary LocaleMode preference.
- Make -b/--bindings command line option output key bindings to HTML and launch in browser.
- Add -A/--actions command line option to output actions' names in HTML and open in browser.
- Deselect WASAPI support by default in Windows installer.
- Make Track/Bus XML node order in Session file independent of display order [#7327].
- Add action to select the topmost track and use in Faderport8 surface.
- Make Group color property accessible to surfaces and scripts.
- Improve Tap Tempo and allow tapping with keyboard (Space or Enter).
- Add configurable limit to clock display range.
- Restore visibility of Monitor Section and whether attached/detached.
Ardour is a free digital audio workstation for Windows, Mac and Linux.